A Capsule is a container that holds other items. They can be used to organize items and operate on them in bulk. Any item, except for a Capsule, can be placed within a Capsule
Capsule is a special container that can contain many inventory objects and can be grounded to allow objects to be transferred between agents. Capsules can be loaded and discharged several times without damaging the container.
• When a Capsule is in your inventory, the number of objects it contains is counted based on the maximum inventory capacity supported by your Scanner. You can not pick up a Capsule if its contents exceed this limit. In addition, the Capsule itself applies as an inventory object.
• If you deposit on the ground, the Capsule will disappear shortly afterwards. To be sure it is received, agree with the recipient the correct position and time to deposit the Capsule.
• When an inventory object is inside a Capsule, it is considered archived and can not be used. For example, XMPs in a Capsule can not be exploded and Key can not be used to reload or link Portals.
• If you recycle a Capsule, you will receive XM for it and for all the content contained.
• Capsules are reusable. You can load and download them as often as you like, as long as they do not recycle.
You can buy ingress mufg capsules directly in ouringress shopby clicking this link:
The Quantum Capsule is a sponsored item that bears the name of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. It has identical properties to a standard Capsule, but like its investment-bank patron, it can pay interest in the form of duplicated items.
The Quantum Capsule is a special type of Capsule that can be very useful as the objects in it multiply over time. It also has all the features of a standard Capsule.
• The objects in the Quantum Capsule multiply only if the container is in your inventory. The Quantum Capsule deposited on the ground do not mean multiplication of objects.
• The objects created by the Quantum Capsule will appear inside the same Capsule, so remember that the container must have enough space to receive all those objects. If the Quantum Capsule has reached the limit of objects, it will not create more new ones.
• The objects in the Quantum Capsule contribute to the achievement of the general inventory limit; As a result, your inventory should have enough space to receive new objects created by Capsule. If you have reached the limit, the MUFG Capsule will not create any other objects.
You can buy ingress Quantum Capsule directly in our ingress shop by clicking this link:
We are a community of players and exchange game items in exchange for your offer for a refund of the expenses incurred to obtain the items.
In addition, we remind you that the multiplayer game is not allowed to use multiple accounts. But if your friend or family member is not an ingress player, he can help you with your device without breaking the rules of the game.